Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Celtic New Year

Can you feel the shift in energies? Wow, they are really powerful this year. I have been sick the past few days and have spent more time in the "otherworld" than here. Again I found myself feeling as though I was drugged---falling into a heavy sleep with deep revelations occuring in dreams---more DNA downloading, the urgent feeling of needing to prepare myself and the people, the impending changes that are fast approaching---I wake up tired and my head feeling so heavy. The pressure of the energies bombard my body---yet all is good and in order. Changes are coming so fast this old body is having difficulty keeping up! And of course, the intensity of this time of year, when the veils between the worlds are thinnest only makes all of it more intense. I keep looking for ways to ground myself but nothing seems like enough. This afternoon when we had a brief, very brief period of sunshine I went outside and did some yardwork that has been waiting for me all fall. It felt SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD to dig into the garden into mother earth and feel her moist body. I feel so much clearer now---so much more present, more grounded. I think this new year is going to be a Dooooooozy!!!!! Hang on for the ride! The best is yet to come! Here we go!!!!!!!
May your heart smile in harmony with coming changes,
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment