Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yin Circle--the male and female coming together

I've just completed Yin Circle Leader Training and I am really excited to start working with this information as I feel it is the perfect time for this information to be shared in our world.

A few months ago, if you remember, I talked about what I saw as the need for men and women to come together and that we women need to bring the men to spirituality classes and help them also discover the path that we have forged that has literally changed the world. In my Yin Circle training it became apparent to me that we women need to reclaim our feminine essence. The women's movement empowered us, but the pendulum has swung too far---too far from the perspective that we are now acting like men, and have forgotten the power of the feminine.

Yin circles are for women to reclaim their feminine essence, and for men to discover the power of the feminine essence. Both men and women need to work on bringing forth the feminine essence as that is what is needed in this new world we are creating. President Obama models these feminine attributes of cooperation, creativity, receptivity, understanding, compassion. This is the new world that is being created and we can help bring this new world about by addressing the feminine in our own lives.

I have been reading the book Wild Attraction: The Energetic Facts of Life by Paul and Patricia Richards. It looks at the role energy plays in human health, empowerment and relationship and really explores the feminine essence. The book helps men to understand the feminine essence and women to understand the male essence. In reading this book it made me realize again, that women have tried to adopt the male essence and we need to return and reclaim the feminine within us. It also discusses communication between men and women and how we can successfully create meaningful communication with one another.

I envision the Yin circles to be a place where men and women can learn about the feminine essence and ways to incorporate it in their lives so that they are living fully, balanced, harmonious lives. This exploration can also result in experiencing an extraordinary relationship with your partner, or if you are single, to help you attract an "aware male" .

This information really excites me and I am anxious to share it with others. I have scheduled a first informational meeting/experience for Saturday, November 14th from 10am to noon. Cost is $15 per person or $25 for a couple. I would love to hear your input on this subject and if you're interested in participating. Please contact me at earthdrummer@hotmail.com.

As Wild Attraction states: "Extraordinary relationships create extraordinary cultures and amazing people!"

May you have an extraordinary day!
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment