Saturday, April 4, 2009

White Siberian Tiger

I had a very powerful dream last night about a White Siberian Tiger coming to me. He was trying to get in my house and I was afraid. The Siberian Tiger is about bringing passion and sensuality into your life---a very fitting spring power animal! It's also about bringing in adventure and going on a long journey for rest and relaxation. I need to let go of those fears and let him in my house! Wow, I wish I would have discovered him a long time ago! I can't wait!

I guess that is the lesson, don't wait! Allow those gifts of passion and sensuality into your life. Let them make your life be fun! Your life is an adventure story that you write---you are the author! What would your life be if you saw it as an adventure? What would your life be like if you lived it with deep passion and sensuality?

Start writing your new adventure today! I'll keep you updated on mine! WhooooooHoooooooo!
Blessings to you,
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment