Sunday, May 3, 2009

I have a new vision.....

I am retiring the Wild Woman Weekend that I offer. It is of the old paradigm.

I am birthing a new vision of men and women together in retreat. I feel it is time for us women to help the men come into their own spirituality. Matthew Fox has written a new book, The Hidden Spirituality of Men, in which he lists ten archetypes of the spiritual male and speaks of how it is time for men to claim these archetypes in their lives.

I have a new vision, of men and women in retreat together. With a male leading the men in special sessions/activities, and I would lead the women. And we would come together to share our wisdom with new faces in an evening fire ceremony. And we would work on healing ourselves so that we may heal our world. No longer separate, the masculine and feminine coming together with a shared vision of community and new life. It is time. The time is now.

I have a new vision, of a man stepping forward, to join with me in this vision. If you are a male who wishes to explore the spirituality of men and are willing to lead men in a sacred weekend please contact me. earthdrummer@hotmail.com

May your heart know love today,
Jeanne

1 comment:

  1. An additional thought---Barak Obama as President of the US has given men a powerful role model to emulate. Here is a man who now presents to us with compassion, cooperation, understanding, caring and in turn, gives men the permission to also exhibit these characteristics. He is asking men to set aside the ego and move into the heart. We women can help men to do this. We need to have the strength and the courage to bring men in to the heart of the soul, into the heart of the world.

    ReplyDelete