Monday, May 18, 2009

Re-Connection

What a weekend! Had a wonderful weekend at the Tom Cowan workshop on Celtic Shamanism and the Druid Wisdom Tales. It was so heartwarming to re-connect with old friends and to make new ones! I love sharing at that level that tickles the brain and causes you to go into your life with new ponderings and journeys. I experienced some phenomenal journeys where I found myself back in Ireland, in the earth chambers. I re-connected with the Green Man who is opening my heart again. I also walked the outdoor labyrinth several times which helped to ground me in this reality and gently enfold me in its pathways. I felt cared for and loved at this workshop, gently held within the arms of the universe. I sense an inner shift of the heart. Now is the discovery and adventure of the path ahead!
Take a moment today to reconnect with nature and breathe in it's breath, smell its aroma, see its beauty. Fill your heart full with the sounds of nature and the warmth of the sun. We too are a part of this universe, a part of this beautiful earth. Know you are being gently guided by the universe who loves you~
May the beauty of the day surround you with its wisdom,
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment